South Lakeland Leisure Village is a 43-acre holiday close to Carnforth, Lancashire. It is the largest of our five parks in the Southern Lake District area.
Right on the Doorstep of Breathtaking Scenery
South Lakeland is very close to some of England’s most scenic areas:
- The Arnside & Silverdale Area of Natural Beauty – just 5 miles to the west
- The Lake District National Park – just 10 miles to the north
- The Yorkshire Dales – just 15 miles to the east
- Morecambe Bay – just 8 miles to the south
If you plan to explore by day and relax by night, this is the perfect park for you.
All the Facilities You Need
As well as being conveniently located, the park has everything you need for an entertaining family holiday right on-site:
Food and Drink
- The Water’s Edge – a family restaurant serving traditional British dishes as well as Mediterranean, Indian and Italian favourites
- Beer garden attached to the restaurant, allowing for alfresco dining in the spring and summer months
Exercise, Fun and Fitness
- Heated indoor swimming pool for the kids
- Health and fitness centre with a state-of-the-art gym and steam room
- Beauty spa offering an array of luxurious treatments
- Sailing on the large lake (sailing boats and small craft only)
- Pedalo hire
- Fishing (trout, perch, bream, carp and pike)
Holiday Homes to Buy
We have a selection of brand new and previously owned lodges available to buy, and as the park is open 11 months of the year (closed for most of January and the start of February), you can enjoy true value for money.
Take a look at the holiday homes for sale at South Lakeland, and call us on 01524 784784 to enquire further.